Son Power Radio powered by Flowing Streams

Listen to Son Power Radio now!


Monday, September 29, 2014

Watchman News Finger lickin’ rude! Diner refused hand-wipe in KFC as it may ‘offend’ Muslim customers

Staff at the halal-only branch in St George’s retail park, Leicester told Graham Noakes they couldn’t hand over the ethanol-infused wipes as alcohol is banned in the Koran.


The Leicester-based Federation of Muslim Organisations branded the decision “bizarre”, while Mr Noakes, 41, said: “They told me it might offend other customers.


“I explained that it wouldn’t affect me. In fact – I told them I like alcohol, so it wouldn’t bother me in the slightest.


“When they wouldn’t give me one, I was disgusted. I will never be going to KFC again.”


The father-of-two added: “I’ve never experienced anything like this before, I couldn’t believe it.


Read Full Article


The post Finger lickin’ rude! Diner refused hand-wipe in KFC as it may ‘offend’ Muslim customers appeared first on Trunews:.






from Trunews: http://ift.tt/YEw6ol

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment